The Survey Place
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought? How did I get so fat again?
2. When's the next time you will have sex? Soon.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"? Puck.
4. Favorite planet? Uh…the one I can breath on.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list? David.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Beautiful.
7. Who was the last person you hugged? Caleb.
8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago? Laundry.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? I don't have on shoes, just socks.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Like right now? Bright. Favorite…dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Cat? Funny as heck!
12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? The one that’s got a bedside table to the left.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Messing around on the puter.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? It was a private message from David.
15. How do you like your eggs? Either scrambled or over hard.
16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot? Oh snap!
17. Who told you that he/she loved you last? Caleb.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Tylenol.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Uhhh, is this a trick question? My camera card needs to be recovered because I accidentally deleted my pictures after I downloaded them. What a dummy. These are pictures from our recent trip to San Diego.
21. Your favorite age you've been? I’ll pick 36. Married to my DH and just had Caleb and Hannah was here.
22. Your worst enemy? Easy…myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of my backyard as the sun is rising over the mountain.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “David, can Caleb have some cough medicine?”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly[, which would you choose]? Uhhh, I don’t like to fly, so my answer is a million bucks.
27. The last song you listened to? “Doesn’t Remind Me of Anything” by Bo Bice.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot, what would you do? After I stood in the way, then I would kill that person. I’ll agree with Cat and say this is an evil question.
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face , who would it be? It would have to be anyone who tried to hurt my family.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? A file folder.
You know the hour more of sleep you got [yesterday] morning. Well, if you could use it to do anything else this week, how would you use it? This didn’t effect me as AZ doesn’t do time changes. But back in OK I always welcomed that extra hour of sleep.
November: what is the first thing that comes to mind? It’s my birthday!
What was the last project that you took on? (a project can be anything you want it to be ....) Uh…my house.
You've just been awarded the starring role .... what role did you get and what play/movie/tv show is it in? I don’t know. I’m not really an actress.
If you were in the Hollywood, what would you be: producer, director, costume designer, actor, etc...? The director, because I would be able to tell people what to do and actually get paid quite a bit for it. Sounds fun!
What do you do with your pocket change? Dump it in the change bucket.
I'm a flower!
I am aPetunia
What Flower Are You?
You are a tried and trusted friend who will be there for your friends when they need you. But you have a tendency to be nervous about doing things that go against the norm.
Curious as a Cat
Week Number Forty-One: If you were to make a collage to describe yourself to others, what sorts of pictures or symbols would you include? The Trinity, family, friends, nursing, mountains, sunrises…
What do you like to do that other people think is gross (or not fun, if you do nothing at all gross)? Talk about gross things I guess. I’m a nurse, after all.
I've Been Everywhere...What's the longest road trip you've ever taken? Oh geez, that would be when we moved from Sumter, SC to Phoenix, AZ in 2005. It was over 2,000 miles. I thought we’d never get across Texas!
Do you like traveling in the car? It’s okay as long as I get a front seat, passenger or driver.
What do you do to keep yourself (or your kids, if you have them) entertained while on a car trip? I either listen to the radio, a CD or talk to someone. The kids play their Game boys and watch movies on the DVD player.
What's the oddest thing in your glove box right now? Oh I don’t know. I can’t think of anything right now.
1. Small town or big city? Definitely big city! I been there, done the small city thing and I ain’t ever going back there again!!!
2. Do you have a favorite childhood memory, and if so, would you share it? I would have to say the summer we had the cornfield we could run forever through.
3. How do you calm down when something has really upset and/or angered you? Do you swallow it? Call a friend and rant? Go in the bathroom and cry? Punch a wall? Walk around muttering to yourself, complete with scary hand gestures? I try to be by myself and calm down. Leaving me alone is a very good thing, otherwise it my lead to all of the above.
4. What attracts [sic] you to memes? They are a fun and easy way to learn a lot about people and express yourself.
5. How reliant are you on computers to get through your day? OMG! I can’t live without one either at home or work!
6. In a crisis, are you calm or do you panic? Calm. You should see me work a code blue.
Monday's a Bitch
Fright Night1.Where does Halloween fall on your "holiday excitement scale" (i.e., Does it top Christmas, New Year's, your birthday, the whole shebang? Or is it just another day?) Oh it’s not that important to me as an adult, but it is fun to see the kids dress up and have fun. Probably rate it a 4/5 out of 10.
2.At what age do you consider someone to be too old for trick or treating? I’ll agree with Cat, no adults or kids that have graduated high school. After that I’ll consider you a pediafile.
3. What was your lamest Halloween costume? Oh geez, last year Kathryn and I wore purple wigs with ears. I suppose we were supposed to be cats.
4.Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare? I love it! It is so much fun seeing all the little kids and their costumes.
5.Do you see Halloween as an excuse to show some skin and get away with it? If not, what do you think of people who dress this way? If I looked halfway sexy showing some skin I would do it. But please, don’t come in to my ER drunk and only wearing a busterier and a thong. You are going to get talked about all night long.
Your Monster Profile
Shadow LunaticYou Feast On: Peanut ButterYou Lurk Around In: The Backseats of CarsYou Especially Like to Torment: British People
What's Your Monster Name?