Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday - And It's Just Barely

   So I hardly slept a wink last night (about 2 1/2 hrs if you are curious), and I'm still wide awake now at 0022 (past midnight for all you out there not familiar with military time).  I'm a bit anxious about what the otologist has to say today, as I still cannot hear anything out of my right ear since the surgery.  Hopefully it's all packed and once he removes that I'll hear something.  Worst case scenario, my hearing is really screwed now and I'll definitely be investing in a hearing aid.  Part of me is mad at myself and think why didn't I just leave well enough alone, and the other part knows I had to try.
Okay, I think I will make this short and sweet because I am actually getting tired, must be the glass of wine I'm enjoying cause my nerves are shot.

Ciao!  De ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment