It’s official: summer hasn’t started, yet, and I’m already ready for fall and the accompanying cooler temperatures. It’s 96º outside, so I’m happy to be indoors with air conditioning to ask another set of questions.But first, a quick tip of the hat to Jaibhagwan of "Life is a Force of Nature," who was first to play last week. Congratulations!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What do you consider more important to your long-term happiness: your relationships, your location, your career or your dreams? Relationships.
2. Other than a significant other, how many people do you feel you can truly turn to for advice? 2-3.
3. Of the people you think know you best, how surprised would you think they would be if they knew “everything” there is to know about you? Oh, pretty darn surprised.
4. Take the quiz: Are you living the wrong life?
|Your Life is 28% Off Track|
In general, your life is going very well.
You're quite happy with where you are and what you're doing.
And even if you get a bit off course, you're usually able to get back on track easily.
5. What is the longest you’ve stayed in a job you weren’t happy in? 1 year.
6. What single factor made you stay the most? I was moving in 6months and knew it would be hard to get a job for that short period of time.