I spent the last three days off and either not sleeping, or sleeping the night away. I swear I couldn't stay awake to save my life last night and fell asleep about 8 or 8:30. I attempted a couple of times to get up and stay up since I have to work tonight, but my body said "No! No more! Sleep you must!" lol. So here I am up since 8:30 this morning. I guess I will try and take a nap later on as I have to work the next three nights.
PS...here is a little meme fun from Patrick
Tag: Saturday Six — Patrick @ 2:09 am
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you had to fill in as a substitute teacher at a local middle school, what subject would you be most comfortable teaching? History or Science.
2. When you were in school, what was a better indication of your true understanding of what you were learning: class participation, the accuracy of your homework, or your test scores? Class Participation.
3. You meet someone for the first time and have a brief conversation with them. If you run into them the next afternoon, how likely are you to remember their name? Well it depends on what kind of impact they had on me, but I usually can remember the next day.
4. Take the quiz: Do You Have Gaps in Your Knowledge?
|There Are 2 Gaps in Your Knowledge|
5. If you had “gaps” in your knowledge, did you expect to have them where they were predicted? If you had none, which of the listed subjects would be the ones you’d most expect gaps to be? I expected Art and Philosophy...some science.
6. If you could go back to school for one semester free of charge and “try again” with any subject, which one would you choose and why? Oh I’d choose Spanish instead of French for a foreign language. Would really help me out now living in the SW.