Sunday, February 04, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 147

My best friend likes to quiz me each year on who's playing in the Super Bowl, or the World Series, or any other major sporting event. He knows that I'm not much of a sports fan. He might be surprised that I'd dedicate an edition of the Saturday Six to such an event.

But before we get to the questions, it's time to recognize Otowi of "Otowi," who was first to play last week. Congratulations! Also, I must thank Frida of "I Really Hate Blog Names," who was first to visit, and pointed out that I had inadvertently copied a wrong link from the previous week's edition.

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Who's going to win the Super Bowl? The Colts! And this has been my answer all along, not just as I’m watching the game. See my post yesterday in my other journal De’s Thoughts.

2. Have you been invited to any Super Bowl parties? (Or are you throwing your own?) Not this year, DH is working and I’m off for a change.

3. If you were invited, would you go, even if you hate football? Yes.

4. Have you ever thrown a party focused on a television program? Yes.

5. If you were given free tickets to the Super Bowl, would you attend? Why or why not? Yes! I’ve always wanted to attend a Super Bowl, and I hoping that since I live in Phoenix that there will be a possibility I will be able to go in 2008.

6. Do you worry about security at such an event? Would those worries prevent you from attending or in any way make you less likely to attend? I worry about security at all events since 9/11, but I’m not letting the terrorist win.

No comments:

Post a Comment