How do you rate? It's a simple question, really. But then again maybe it isn't. We'll soon find out!
Last week, it was Nichole of "My Two Cents" was first to play last week for the second week in a row and who, like me, ranked as "Bob Barker" in the game show host quiz. Congratulations again, Nichole.
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Rating them on a scale of one to ten, which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit? Spirit.
2. Rating them on a scale of one to ten, which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the lowest: friends/family, love or finance? Finance.
3. Considering all six categories, which do you think would rank closest to the middle, a "5"? Body.
4. Take the quiz: How does your life rate?
This Is My Life, Rated Life: 7.5 Mind: 7.1 Body: 5.5 Spirit: 8 Friends/Family: 7.2 Love: 5.5 Finance: 8.5 Take the Rate My Life Quiz
This Is My Life, Rated Life: 5.2 Mind: 5.4 Body: 4.5 Spirit: 6.7 Friends/Family: 5.3 Love: 0 Finance: 6.6 Take the Rate My Life Quiz
5. Of the first three questions, how many of your responses match the responses of the quiz? One.
6. Which of the test's responses do you disagree the most with and why? Well...it rates finance as number one and perhaps that is a very stable part of my life right now, but I do consider my spritial life more important.