Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's Sunday

So how ya been? A whole week gone again! What the heck is going on? Oh yeah, me working, lol. Well dumb me picked up an extra day on Saturday making it 4 days last week. Stupid because by the end of the shift I was so worn out I got a fever blister and gave up my shift for Monday night. It's only money, right?

How was everyone's Mother's Day? Pretty good here with the only thing missing being Hannah (first time apart on Mother's Day). I told Mr Caleb to wake me up at 3pm so he could take me to Spiderman 3 for my Mother's Day gift, but (and can you believe this) he forgot. David woke me up at 5pm and said, "What time did you want to get up today?" School night so we went to see Spidy this evening. It was pretty good, but I think I agree with the critics in that 3 villains were a bit much. If you haven't seen the movie, I won't spoil it for you, but I can tell you I liked the Peter Parker who wore the black suit to the degree he had more self-confidence and stood up for himself (not Spidy) more. Not as much a nerd. But then the "blackness" did consume him to a degree. Okay, enough because I did just promise not to spoil it for you didn't I? My bad. But that does lead me to the thought for the day...

Thought for the Day: Take time to accept responsibility. Your life is exactly that - It's your life. It is created by you. You are constantly making choices, constantly creating new experiences. And although we can be affected by circumstances which can seem to be completely out of our control. Essentially, we decide the direction in which we walk. ~~Nicholas Watkins

From Patrick:

You Are a Black and White Cookie

You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment