10. It is terribly quite here, but I can listen to whatever music I like;
9. Quite can get boring after a bit, even with the TV going;
8. When I get up no one is there to laugh at my "sticking up hair".
7. There is no one to threaten to kill if they don't get along;
6. No one is hogging the computer or phone day and night;
5. There is no one to blame when the ice cream or chips are all eaten except me;
4. There is no one here to just walk with me while I take out the trash, or check the mail, or run to the store;
3. The house is still a mess;
2. I can save money on groceries, electricity, etc but it is a poor substitute for missing your kids; and the number one thing I notice when the kids are gone is...
1. Nobody wakes me up "just to say I love you Mom"
Ciao! De ;)