Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Blob - and no I'm not Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Well I do feel as though I might be a total blob today. Get on the scale, yep, that confirms it, lol. Seriously though, I really haven't done too much. I did get off early as anticipated last night and was home by 11:45pm. Lindsi and I chatted for a bit and then I parked my big ole fat but in my chair and read emails, journals, and basically perused the internet. Up to no good, I was. The only consolation was that I was relatively busy while I was at work so at least I wasn't totally worthless.

I did get my feelings hurt when I went to work last night and everyone was dressed in black except me. I said "oh well I guess I missed the 'wear black scrubs memo'". Only one person said anything like "I'll put you in my cell phone so you know the next time we do this". I was like "whatever. Now I know I'm really not in the little group." I tried to blow it off cause I've been working with these people for over a year. In the end, I had to let it go. But it still hurt my feelings even though it was petty.

I ended up staying up all night after I got home and getting the boy to school. Caleb was all excited I was home. I had told him I was going to be but I guess he didn't believe it until this morning. He talked nonstop after getting out of the shower. Sweetheart. David got home shortly after I got Caleb off to school, we chatted, ate breakfast and then I went to bed. I slept so good for a change. I guess I was really tired from only sleeping 4 1/2 hours the day before.

Okay, trying to diet again. Started Sunday. Weight on Sunday 121.4. Today 120.0. We'll see how successful I am this time. It seems that i will lose a few pounds and then go right back to it. Ugh. I hate getting old.

My friend J is feeling better from her face lift. I think I might check that one out. David said that medical expenses were tax deductible. I think I would be willing to help maximize our deductions for 2007. Oh, I'm just dreaming. I'd get a butt-ectomy before I'd do a face lift. Now if my butt looked like Jessica Biel or J Lo I wouldn't mind, but unfortunately...well I won't be descriptive so as not to make you have nightmares, lol. Just know that I have been asked "what is a white girl like you doing with a ghetto booty?" Nuff said.

I do work today and Thursday. Hope everyone is doing okay. Have a great day!

De ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment