Monday, March 26, 2007

Sunday Seven - Episode 82

I've been on this MUSC weight loss program. At a recent weekly session, one of the behavioral experts suggested that I should come up with some rewards for myself for meeting certain goals or for maintaining healthy behavior for certain lengths of time. As I mentioned over at Patrick's Place, they weren't all that amused when I suggested that I'd like to set a meal at Outback as one of my possible rewards. So that got me thinking about this week's question, particularly considering that I have to have a list of suggested rewards as a "homework" assignment for tomorrow's session.But first, kudos goes to Allison of "We're all mad here," said the Cheshire Cat to Alice because she was first to play last week! Time to play!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:Suppose you're on a weight loss program and you're urged to come up with "rewards" for yourself for sticking to the program. Name up to seven rewards, that can't be related to food, that you would set for yourself.

1. Buy a new outfit.
2. Treat yourself to a day spa
3. Get your hair done
4. Go to a movie you've been wanting see
5. Buy a new book, DVD or CD
6. Hire a maid for the day; and last but not least...
7. Take a new picture of yourself and post it on the fridge for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment