Last week, Travis of "Tilting at Pinwheels" was first to play. If I'm not mistaken, this is Travis's first time to play at all, so it was quite an accomplishment to be the first of the week to play. Congratulations, Travis!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite kind of museum? I would have to say science.
2. How long has it been since you walked through a museum? Ummmm...probably since we moved from Oklahoma City at the Kirkpatrick. Does walking through an artist's gallery in Sedona count?
3. When you enter an art museum, what type of art do you generally visit first? Oh heck, I don't know. I like Van Gough, Renoir, Monet, etc
4. Take the quiz: What Famous Work of Art Are You?
|You Are Best Described By...|
By Claude Monet
5. Judging your own personality, how well do you think the quiz's result matches you? Wow..I'd say perfectly.
6. If you could own any famous piece of artwork for your own, which one would you choose? I really like Monet's "Bridge at Giverny".