Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What's the craziest thing you can imagine yourself actually doing? Flying. I hate flying.
2. What sport or pastime do you think someone would almost have to be crazy to attempt? Bungie jumping or sky diving.
3. How likely would you be to do that? No way in hell!
4. Take the quiz: How insane are you?
|How insane are you |
you are completely normal
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stupid, how stupid would you rate that quiz? 9.5
6. What do you really use your computer for? Email, blogging, banking, projects, and looking up everything known to man.