Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm Going Home

Wow! What is going on?! I know I haven't been on lately, but I was pooped after working Sunday and Monday, and then having to be up past 1:00pm on Tuesday. I had a doctor's appt on Tuesday morning after work, then I zoomed over to Caleb's school and volunteered for their Triathlon event. I am glad I got to help with the triathlon, even though I was pretty tired by that point. I was in the "reading" part. Caleb walked by me and I had to shout his name about 3 times. Once he knew I was there, he ran and got a book. We read together and he stayed right by me as long as he could. It was kewl. I took a 2 hour nap, got up and picked up Caleb from school and stayed up.

On Wednesday I just hung out around the house, sleeping in and taking naps, playing catch up.

Today I've just done stuff around the house and cooked dinner (I heard the collective gasp from you guys!) I cooked Lemon & Herb Tomato Chicken over pasta, with potatoes, zucchini, and squash, and some green beans & corn for the boy. It was really easy and good. Another
Dream Dinners meal.

Well, I think I'm off to catch up on
American Idol and see who got voted off tonight. Anyone else watching this season? Oh and hey, did you notice that the "kicked off" song this season is none other than American Idol's own Daughtry singing "Home"?




De ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment