Saturday, May 04, 2013

Saturday - And I Still Wish I Were Pepper Potts

I'm going to take a break from being self-absorbed and talk about Ironman 3.  Went and saw this today with Caleb and it is well worth the wait, worth the money, and the only thing I wish was different was that I wish we could have seen it in IMAX but it was sold out.  The story is much better than the second movie where I think the producers kind of let quality go due to making The Avengers at the same time.  That being said, I'd pay to see this movie again, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact Robert Downey, Jr. is starring front and center, haha.

I won't spoil this for you, but if you go see the movie, make sure you stay until after the very, very long credits.  There is a scene that gives a clue for what is coming up next.  I didn't get it at first, but I figured it out while writing this entry.  That's all I'm going to say though, don't want to ruin anything for you.

I remember doing a post about the original Ironman movie when it came out about 5 or 6 years ago and I think I titled it "I wish I were Pepper Potts".  Yep...still wishing that!  To have a hero who worships you has to be every girl's dream.  And no matter how much is fantasy, we all need a hero in our life, in some form.

Here's to pleasant dreams!

Ciao!  De :)



No comments:

Post a Comment