Saturday, May 04, 2013

Saturday - And it's a Double Entry Day - Saturday Six #473

I used to play this meme from Patrick's Place several years ago when I used to routinely journal.  Thought I'd give it another whorl.

1. If you had to get up in front of a room of strangers, which of these would you be LEAST comfortable admitting: your true age, your true weight or your true income?  Oh gosh easy hands down….my true age!  I tell everyone I’m 29 (even though they know I’m not) and I hate thinking about getting older, but then who does?

2. Which of those three would you be MOST comfortable admitting to the same crowd?  Hmmmmm….my income?  Difficult decision.  No woman likes to talk about her age or her weight.

3. If you knew when your last meal was going to happen, what would you like to have on the menu?  A nice steak, potatoes, salad, and a great red wine.

4. Who are you most concerned about disappointing?  Myself.

5. What’s the toughest job you've ever had?  Oh gosh, being a Mother.  You never want to fail at raising your children to be the best they can be with great morals and ethics.

6. What event scared you more than anything else you've experienced?  I couldn't find my daughter one evening and thought she had been kidnapped.  She had been playing with one of the neighbor kids and was not allowed out in the front yard unsupervised, but I couldn't find her in the house or the back yard.  I looked all around, called the neighbors, was about to dial 911 when I saw her in the backyard playing along the side of the house with a frog.  I remember throwing up once I realized she was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment